Counseling Hotline 18810314117
After more than ten years of development, the community building intercom system has developed from the original single-family and unit type to the current bus-interconnected type. Its function has also evolved from the original voice intercom to the current video intercom and security functions. Intelligent management system for high-rise building districts with functions such as SMS and SMS release.
It can realize visual intercom between high-rise building community entrances and residents, staircase entrances and residents, management center and residents, visitors' voices and images can be clearly confirmed, and residents can contact the center for help through emergency buttons. The system has eight custom zone alarm functions .
The high-rise building district is an intelligent high-rise building district with closed management. The building's visual intercom is a system that accounts for a large amount of investment in the intelligent system of the high-rise building district. The positioning of its equipment should be economical and cost-effective.
The specific technical requirements are as follows:
1.Using environmental conditions
Ambient temperature: -40 ℃ ～ + 45 ℃ (outdoor equipment) -10 ℃ ～ + 45 ℃ (indoor equipment)
Relative humidity: 10% to 95%
2. Appearance and structure requirements
(1) The outer surface of the plastic shell: flat and smooth, without cracks, fading and permanent stains, and without obvious deformation (shrinkage) and scratches;
(2) The outer surface of the metal shell: flat, without obvious deformation and scratches, the surface coating cannot expose the underlying metal, and there is no blistering, corrosion, nicks, burrs, pits, sand holes and coating peeling, etc .;
(3) Buttons and switches: The operation should be flexible and reliable, the parts should be fastened without looseness, and the signs should be clear; the seals should be clear, and the product certification and labeling should be clear, not misunderstood, and not easy to wipe;
(4) Protection ability: The main unit and outdoor power supply box shall meet the requirements of IP33; extensions, management machines, modulators, decoders, video distributors, inductive read heads, power boxes, alarm input devices, alarm output devices shall Meet the requirements of IP30; the housing of the host should be protected against abnormal disassembly;
(5) Identification: The following clear and permanent identification, product specifications, power supply ratings, and main technical indicators should be provided. All manual control devices should be clearly marked with their purpose or pictogram; the corresponding characters or numbers should be marked near the terminal; the wires should be numbered, colored or otherwise marked.
3. Stability requirements
(1) System continuous working time: under normal climate conditions, continuous working for 168h, there should be no failure (GA / T269-2001)
(2) System cycle working time: Selective call, call, electric control unlocking under the rated voltage, 600 cycles, due to power failure or mechanical failure, there should be no equipment damage or contact sticking, and the key characters are clear and legible .
(4) Mean time between failures: under normal working conditions, the average time is not less than 5000h
4. System configuration requirements
(1) Management center: A color visual management center machine is installed in the management center, and the management center machine can perform video intercom with the door phone of the resident through the system connection to realize the function of calling and talking between the user and the center.
(2) Doorway of the building unit: A black and white camera head intercom doorphone is installed at the doorway of each building unit for users to confirm the identity of the visitor and unlock the door of the unit. The user can monitor the situation of the doorway and talk directly to the management center; set a personal unlocking password to unlock the doorway password of the access unit; in addition, the owner can unlock the access control by using the ID card that has been set.
(3) User indoor unit: Install a black-and-white indoor intercom video with surveillance function in each user's home. It can not only unlock the door, but also call the management center directly in the hands-free state. Can call the resident actively, the system asks to provide the emergency button to realize emergency help.
5. Basic functional requirements
(1) Call function: After the connection between the host and extension, two-way communication can be achieved, the voice quality is clear, and there should be no ringing;
(2) Monitoring function: After the host and extension are connected, the real-time image of the visitors captured by the host can be monitored on the extension monitor to identify the visitors;
(3) Networking function: two-way communication can be achieved between each extension and the management machine;
(4) Emergency call function: When an emergency occurs in the resident room, an emergency call and an address code corresponding to each resident can be sent to the management machine through the extension;
(5) Information release function: The management center should be able to send pictures and text messages to the indoor unit. Indoor unit can display information content on full screen;
(6) Alarm function: a professional zone alarm can be set up in the resident room, which can provide a variety of alarm interface methods such as emergency buttons, infrared detectors, gas detectors, magnetic doors and windows, etc., and can immediately send alarm information to the property when an intrusion occurs indoors Security center, indoor unit should have security function;
(7) Access control function: The online network access control function can be realized through the intercom system equipment.